This release will include many performance improvements in the Connected Desktop. There are some steps that you should take to ensure:
- Timely upload/download notifications.
- Quick response when browsing through clients in the SmartVault Connected Desktop.
- Applies to:
- SmartVault for Intuit Tax Lacerte and ProSeries
- SmartVault for Intuit Tax Lacerte Solo and Team plans
- SmartVault for Intuit Tax ProSeries Solo and Team plans
- SmartVault for Solo and Team Accountants 2015 plans
How to get the most out of this release
- Ensure your time zone is up to date.
- In the SmartVault Connected Desktop, choose "Collapse All" as your default view. *(Do this for all workstations running the Connected Desktop)
- Go to Client view
- Click on any client
- Choose collapse all from the dropdown menu
When Lacerte/Proseries updates, exit and restart the SmartVault Desktop to ensure the integration is kept in place.
*In a hosted environment, have your service provider update your SmartVault application.