This page contains information about the most recent SmartVault service updates and releases. For more information about previous SmartVault service updates and releases, see Previous Service Updates and Releases.
Name and Version of Release
February 2014 SmartVault Service Update 220.127.116.1188.
SmartVault Desktop Client
- When you create the SmartVault Drive from the Launchpad, it automatically names the drive SmartVault.
- The SmartVault WebDAV utility now checks the registry for a clean path to the Network Provider\Order key for remnants left behind by un-installation of other WebDAV applications.
- New HIPPA Plans are now available. You can find more information about this at www.smartvault.com
- Added the ability to create a new folder on the fly when either copying or moving a folder in the client portal.
- MSG files (mail message file format) have icons that are easily identifiable as message files
- These are Outlook messages files you have uploaded to SmartVault.
- Improved error information when trying to remove a primary contact license
- Minor changes to the user interface
- "No Network connection error" produced when mapping the SmartVault drive because of a dirty uinstallation of another third party software left comma in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order\ registry key that is accessed by SmartVault.
Important Information about retiring platforms
The following platform support either has been retired or will be retired in the upcoming months:
- Microsoft Windows XP for the SmartVault Desktop client – June 2013
- Internet Explorer 9.0 for the SmartVault Client Portal – October 2013
- Microsoft Vista for the SmartVault Desktop client – November 2013
- Windows 2003 Server will be dropped – June 2014