This page contains information about the most recent SmartVault service updates and releases. For more information about previous SmartVault service updates and releases, see Previous Service Updates and Releases.
Name and Version of Release
May 2014 SmartVault Service Update .
SmartVault Desktop Client v22.214.171.124
- New Windows Desktop Client this Release
- All desktop client installs and updates now originate from the CDN store (content distribution network)
SmartVault Client Portal 126.96.36.19951
- Client Web Portal now has a password strength meter.
- Client Web Portal password strength changed to a minimum of 8 characters (was 6).
- The ability to add the SmartVault page with book-mark link on Getting Started dialog.
- Web Portal Move/Copy Default now opens target hierarchy to last location.
- Portal Upload Cookie failure fixed so users with this issue should no longer have to delete cookies every few weeks. The previous behavior caused the user to clear browser cache because of cookie management.
- QuickBooks Online Expenses attachment migration for QBOH (BE 188.8.131.521)
- QuickBooks Online now supports Expense (BE 184.108.40.2061)
Important Information about retiring platforms
The following platform support either has been retired or will be retired in the upcoming months:
- Microsoft Windows XP for the SmartVault Desktop client – June 2013
- Internet Explorer 9.0 for the SmartVault Client Portal – October 2013
- Microsoft Vista for the SmartVault Desktop client – November 2013
- Windows 2003 Server will be dropped – June 2014