January 2016 SmartVault Service Updates
Release Date: January 27, 2016
This release includes new features and various bug fixes for customers on the Intuit Lacerte and ProSeries Tax, Solo Accountants 2015 and Team Accountants 2015 plans. Here’s a summary of the features and fixes implemented in this release:
- Issues can be recorded on a client-by-client basis on the Issues tab in the Connected Desktop.
- Annotations on PDFs can be done natively in the Connected Desktop, including notes, highlight, date stamps and tick marks.
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
- An “Always use the Inbox” option has been added to the Confirmations tab in User Settings for uploading files to SmartVault.
- Client Organizers can be emailed for all client types.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the link to the Client Organizer folder would not populate in the Client Organizer email template.
- Select/Deselect All filters have been added when selecting Type of Client, Type of Engagement, and the status of the client’s invitation.
- The default year for tax engagements in the Auto-Filer has been changed to 2015.
- Type qualifiers can be edited in client information any time after a client is created.
- The Seasonal Worker email template was updated to inform customers seven days prior to the expiration of any seasonal licenses purchased.