November 2015 SmartVault Service Updates
Release Date: November 11, 2015
This release includes new features and various bug fixes for customers on plans for Intuit Lacerte and ProSeries Tax. Here’s a summary of the features and fixes implemented in this release:
- Customers can manage and send Lacerte Organizers from the SmartVault Portal.
- An email template for batch emailing Lacerte Organizers to clients is available in the SmartVault Dashboard.
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
- We've improved the performance of menus displaying in the SmartVault Connected Desktop.
- Employees in the SmartVault Portal are now sorted by last name.
- We've fixed an issue in the SmartVault Connected Desktop that was preventing the list of engagement types from refreshing after selecting a client other than the default one at start-up.
- We've fixed an issue that made it unable to edit a copied folder template.
- We've removed an incorrect engagement type from the add new engagement list in the SmartVault Connected Desktop.