Connected Desktop allows you to save a file from SmartVault to your computer. You can navigate to any directory or folder on your computer and choose to save the file to that location. The copy placed on your computer is unencrypted, so be mindful when working with confidential files.
- Locate the file you want to save to your computer in Connected Desktop.
- Right click on the file and select Save as...
(Alternatively, you can click Save on the Document View toolbar to accomplish the same action.)
- The Save File from SmartVault window opens and allows you to select the location for saving the file.
- Navigate to a location of your choosing and click Save.
- You can now access the file from your computer at the location you chose.