This article will explain how to move folders to another vault or folder in your SmartVault account.
To move a folder in the SmartVault portal:
Note: Only account administrators, tax employees, and Vault Managers can create, move, copy, or rename folders.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- In the left tree pane, browse to the folder you want to move and select that folder.
- In the left tree pane, right-click that folder and select Move / Copy Folder.
- Select the folder's destination in the dialog box (identical to the file tree pane).
- Click Move.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to move the folder.