This page will show you how to qualify for a discount on a new or existing RightSignature account by signing up through SmartVault. A separate guide will show you how to integrate RightSignature with SmartVault once you have completed the sign-up process. Click here to view that guide: Integrate RightSignature with SmartVault
Warning: The steps below should be completed before attempting to integrate RightSignature with SmartVault or you will not receive a discount on your RightSignature service and the integration may not work.
- Go to this website http://www.smartvault.com/features/e-signature/ and click on the blue Get Started button
- You can read more about the benefits of integrating RightSignature with SmartVault by scrolling down and reading through the page
- Select whether you will be linking a New RightSignature account or an Existing RightSignature account
- if you select Existing RightSignature account, continue to Step 3
- If you select New RightSignature account, click here: Link a new RightSignature account
- If you are not quite ready to sign-up or link accounts, click on the small white "X" in the gray circle in the top left corner of the pop-up window to cancel
- You will be taken to an online form for an Existing RightSignature Account
- On this page you will enter the following information and click on the 'blue' button at the bottom of this form:
- The RightSignature Monthly or Annual Plan you would like to sign up for
- The email address you use to login to your RightSignature account
- After submitting the form you will see the following message: "Thank you. You will receive a confirmation email shortly"
- You will receive an email from RightSignature informing you:
- RightSignature will be reviewing your existing subscription and may contact you within 48 hours.
- They will make sure you receive your SmartVault discount and that the KBP or Knowledge-Based Password authentication feature is added to your account.
- End of Existing RightSignature account setup - Return to the SmartVault Dashboard and follow these instructions: Integrate RightSignature with SmartVault
That's it - you've successfully applied for your SmartVault discount and are now ready to integrate your RightSignature account with SmartVault.
You must complete the sign-up process for new and existing RightSignature accounts to receive a discount and to complete the integration with SmartVault before you attempt to Integrate RightSignature with SmartVault.