January 2017 SmartVault Service Updates
Release Date: January 18th, 2017
The following changes were made in the Connected Desktop:
The Client Information tab has been added to the Connected Desktop.
- Left-click on the client's name to select them and then left-click on the Client Information tab to display their information.
- Users can now view basic information about their clients inside the Connected Desktop without having to open the SmartVault Portal or Dashboard.
- Client Information cannot be altered or amended within the Client Information tab, but it can be highlighted and copied and pasted where needed - e.g. in an email or e-signature request.
- To edit a client's contact information, the process remains the same from the Connected Desktop:
- Right-click on the client's name in the Clients View in the Connected Desktop.
- Select "Open client in Portal" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- (Sign in to the SmartVault Portal if you haven't already done so.)
- Left-click on the "Pencil" icon near the top left corner to edit the client's contact information.
- Change the client's information as needed
- Left-click on the Save or "Disk" icon near the top left corner to save your changes