|SmartVault Portal||Connected Desktop|
The SmartVault Portal is a Internet-based client portal for your account allowing you to fully manage the account from the internet browser such as Internet Explorer, FireFox or Google Chrome.
The SmartVault Connected Desktop* is a downloadable desktop client that makes accessing client information and managing document workflows both efficient and easy for your workflow.
What can I do with it?
*Only available in certain plans. See Plans and Pricing for more details
What can I do with it?
*Business plans do not have access to the Connected Desktop.
The SmartVault Portal serves as your client portal. Set permissions on folders, manage your account, and view documents right in your browser.
|SmartVault Connected Desktop|
The SmartVault Connected Desktop gives you efficient access to client information and related files, with tools designed to help you navigate through your document workflow.
1. Search Bar - use the Search Bar to filter your clients in your Client List. The text you enter is matched against the columns in your Client List to display only those clients with a match.
2. Client List Pane - this is the list of all clients in your account. Clicking on a client in this list displays the client's folders and files in the Document View pane.
3. Document View Toolbar - the Document View toolbar is used when working with client files and folders in the Document View pane. The Document View toolbar displays the actions you can perform on a file or folder within the Document View pane. The Document View toolbar is contextual and changes which actions are selectable based on whether you are working with a file or a folder.
4. Document View Pane - the Document View pane is the main window in Connected Desktop. Use the Document View pane to work on client files and folders stored in SmartVault.
5. Client Folder Structure - this is the folder structure used to store your clients' files and folders in SmartVault. Changes to files or folders here are automatically stored in SmartVault as you work in the Connected Desktop.
6. Toggle between Clients and Files view. The Files view displays the folder structure and files for the client you've selected in the client list.
|Sending Files||Creating New Engagements|
To send files:
To create a new engagement:
How do I access the SmartVault Dashboard?