By default, your employees can access all client vaults. Additionally, your employees can add clients, send documents to clients, and edit client details in the client records. You can also grant an employee administrative privileges in your account.
- Click Employees.
- Click the + icon in the grey bar Add new employee. (If you need to add an additional license, follow this guide.)
- Click the + icon to add information for each field.
- Name and Email are required to save the Employee.
- Check Administrative user to give the employee administrator privileges and a green badge appears on the employee icon See this article for more about what an administrator can do in your SmartVault account.
- Click Save Changes.
- When you've saved your changes, the new employee is added to your employee list.