Use these instructions if you ever need to:
- Uninstall the SmartVault Desktop client (completely)
- Install the SmartVault Desktop Client on a new machine.
- Close QuickBooks and exit SmartVault (right click on the SmartVault icon in the bottom right of your desktop and select Exit).
- Open the Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features).
- Select SmartVault in the list and click Uninstall or Remove.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall SmartVault.
- Open a browser and go to my.smartvault.com.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- In the right task pane, under SmartVault Apps for click Microsoft Windows.
- Follow the prompts to download and run the installation package.
- Complete the installation wizard.