After you complete your initial migration by using the Data Migration tool, you can import more data from DMS at a later time with the Import Data tool.
- Open the Import Data tool from the SmartVault Launchpad.
- Select Intuit DMS, your SmartVault account, and click Next.
Note: You can change the source folder for your DMS database by clicking Browse.
- You can click Import All to import every client from your DMS database.
- You can also select each client you want to import. Hold CTRL and click each client to select multiple clients that are not continuous, or hold SHIFT and click from one client to another client to select all clients in between the two.
- Click Import Selected to import only those clients you selected.
- As each client finishes importing, you'll see a status for the client. The import process is tracked with a progress bar, and when finished, you can click Exit.