Changing your password periodically is a great security practice to keep. You should also try to avoid using the same password you use for other services like your email. If you're concerned that your password has been compromised, your first step should be to change your current password. If you have forgotten your password, click here for instructions to reset your password.
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Depending on your view in the browser, follow the appropriate steps
If you see My Info on the top right of the page, go to Step 3.
If you are on the Dashboard with these icons in the top right, go to Step 4.
- Click My Info > Change Password.
- Click the User Setting icon > Manage Password.
- Enter a new password.
- Re-Enter the same password for confirmation.
- Click Save Changes.