If you want to extend the team a seasonal worker has access to your account, you can change that seasonal worker to be an employee.
You must have a free user license to change a seasonal worker into an employee. If you do not have enough user licenses currently, you can purchase an additional user license.
Note: Each employee in your SmartVault account uses one user license. You can purchase additional user licenses at any time. You can check how many user licenses you currently have on your SmartVault account by going to Account Billing page.
To change a seasonal worker user to an employee user:
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. From the Dashboard, click Employees.
3. Locate your seasonal worker and click the View employee info icon.
4. Click the Edit employee icon.
5. Disable the Seasonal worker checkbox.
6. Click the Save changes icon.