Clicking the link in step 1, you'll be directed to secure SmartVault page on a new tab in your browser. To return to this page, simply click the tab labeled Reset Your SmartVault Password or follow the prompts on the new tab.
- Click this link https://my.smartvault.com/secure/Reset.aspx
- Follow the prompts to reset your password and you'll receive an email with the following subject line from email@example.com.
Your password reset request has been processed.
- Click the link in the email to reset your password. (link expires in 24 hours)
- In the Reset Password window, enter your new password.
(Do not use a colon (:) character or a semicolon (;) character. These characters are not allowed)
- If you use the SmartVault Drive, you must re-map your SmartVault Drive after you change your password.
- For security reasons, SmartVault employees cannot see or reset your password. A SmartVault administrator or Vault manager may submit a password reset request for another user, client or guest of their SmartVault account, but the email containing the reset link goes directly to the person who requested their password reset.