If you have forgotten your SmartVault password, you can follow the steps below to reset your password. If you have requested a password reset and have not received a password reset email, jump to Not Receiving Password Reset Email.
- Click this link https://my.smartvault.com/secure/Reset.aspx
- Follow the prompts to reset your password. Once you submit your request, you'll receive an email with the following subject line from email@example.com: "SmartVault password reset request".
- Click the link in the email to reset your password. (link expires in 24 hours).
- In the Reset Password window, enter your new password.
(Do not use a colon (:) character or a semicolon (;) character. These characters are not allowed)
Not Receiving Password Reset Email
Check for the following if you have not received a link to reset your password in your email inbox:
- Check your Spam or Junk folder to see if the email landed there.
- Check the spelling of your email/try an alternative email and try to reset your password again.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact or whitelist the email address in your email spam settings.
If you are still unable to reset your password and gain access to your account, contact us.
- For security reasons, SmartVault employees cannot see your password. You may submit a password reset request for another user, client or guest of their SmartVault account, but the email containing the reset link goes directly to the person who requested their password reset.
- If you use the SmartVault Drive, you must re-map your SmartVault Drive after you change your password.