If you have a Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner, you can use it to scan documents directly to the SmartVault Toolbar, the SmartVault Inbox, or the Connected Desktop with the push of a button.
You will continually receive this error if your ScanSnap software is not installed.
We support ScanSnap models S300, S1300, S1500, iX 500
If you are using an older scanner, or you receive an error when attempting to automatically create the ScanSnap profiles, use this article to create the SmartVault ScanSnap profiles manually.
Create full-text searchable PDF files when scanning
Note: If you enable OCR capabilities for the SmartVault Inbox and SmartVault Toolbar profile, scanning typically takes longer.
- Right click on the ScanSnap icon in the system tray of your computer desktop.
- Click Scan Button Settings.
- On the File option tab, in the Select OCR area, select the Convert to Searchable PDF check box.
- Click OK to confirm that you understand extra time is needed to process the scan and perform text recognition functions.
- In the OCR options area, select All pages, and then click OK.
- Click Yes to save the new settings for the profile.
For additional actions with a ScanSnap scanner see: