It's easy to integrate an existing DocuSign account with SmartVault.
Each SmartVault user that needs to send documents out for e-signature should have their own DocuSign login and password, or the administrator of the DocuSign account will get email notifications and updates on every document that every SmartVault user on their account sends out for e-signature.
- If you do not have an existing DocuSign account, see Creating a New DocuSign Account and Integrating It with SmartVault.
- A DocuSign Administrator can add user licenses to their DocuSign account and then invite other employees to the account. Once invited to the DocuSign account, each employee should activate their DocuSign account and then follow the steps below.
To integrate SmartVault with an existing DocuSign account:
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Click the gear icon at the top of the screen.
3. Click Configure Integrations under Manage Account.
4. Click on the blue DocuSign text.
5. Click Connect an existing DocuSign account.
6. Enter your DocuSign email address and click Continue.
7. Enter your DocuSign password and click Log In.
8. Click Accept to give SmartVault permission to integrate with your existing DocuSign account.