The QuickBooks Reporting Tool is for users who use the SmartVault toolbar to attach documents to entries/transactions within QuickBooks.
You can run QuickBooks reports to verify which transactions have attached documents. The report results can be delivered as a text file (TXT) or a CSV file.
This tool can also be used with Reckon Accounts.
1. Right click on the SmartVault icon in your system tray and select Actions > QuickBooks Reporting Tool.
2. Open the Selected Lists menu, select all the lists you want to include in the report, and click OK.
3. Select the time period the report should span using the calendar fields.
4. Open the Selected Transactions menu, select all the transactions types you want to include in the report, and then click OK.
5. Select the folder to save the report to and enter the report name in the Export file name field.
6. Use the drop-down menu next to the Export file name field to select between TXT (text) or CSV file types for the report.
7. Select one of the options in the Filter section to show entries with or without attached documents.
8. Click Report to generate the file.