Follow the steps below to learn how to upload documents into SmartVault from your Android Device.
Note: Because Android devices have many hardware manufacturers, not all android devices may have the same Operating System or Google Chrome version. Ensure that your mobile device OS and Google Chrome is fully up to date.
- Launch Google chrome from your Android Device.
- Log in to the SmartVault portal at https://my.smartvault.com.
- After logging in, click on the Menu button and tap on the option that says Request Desktop Site.
- After the page reloads, navigate to the folder where you have the ability to upload to, and tap on Upload Files.
- In the Upload Files dialogue box, tap on Browse.
- You will be prompted to Choose an action. Here you will be able to take a picture of your attachment, or browse your mobile device for an existing document. After you take the picture or select the document, the upload will begin immediately.
Note: The camera option may not be available on all Google Android Devices.
- Tap on Close once complete.