With This Feature You Can...
Get and send links to files from your iPad or iPhone
Email files as attachments from your iPad or iPhone
Search for files on your iPad or iPhone just like in the SmartVault Portal
Easily upload photos to SmartVault – really handy for taking pictures of receipts (or any other images you need to upload to SmartVault)
Works with other iPad and iPhone apps that support the “Open in…” feature to share files between apps.
An enhanced PDF viewer in full-screen mode. This is fantastic for viewing PDF files on your iPad and a great way to run slide shows right from your iPad (if you save presentations to PDF one slide per page).
- Open the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
- In the Search field, type smartvault, and then select Smartvault for iPhone and iPad in the search results list.
- Select SmartVault for iPhone and iPad.
- Install the app from this screen. You may need to enter your Apple ID and password.
- When installation has finished, open the SmartVault app.
- Touch Sign In to authorize the app to use your SmartVault account.
- Sign in to SmartVault by entering your SmartVault user ID email address and password, and then touch Sign In.
- Touch Allow to grant the SmartVault app access your SmartVault account.
- At this point, you may need to tie your account to this app. If displayed, copy the User PIN displayed in the User PIN field.
- Paste the User PIN into the field at the top of the window, and then select Go.
Note: For security purposes, SmartVault strongly recommends that you set a SmartVault passcode lock. This helps ensure that unauthorized users will not be able to access your documents in SmartVault if you iPad or iPhone is lost or stolen.
- Touch Set SmartVault Passcode.
- Enter your passcode, and then re-enter your passcode.