Getting the Activation email
When you first sign up for a SmartVault account or are invited to an existing account, you should receive an e-mail from email@example.com to activate your account. If not you can have it resent to you by going to the sign in page at my.smartvault.com.
- Enter your email address with a random password and press Enter.
- You will get a message confirming it has been sent.
- If you do not get that message, you either have not been invited with that email or you have already created a password.
- If you have created a password and were invited with this email, you can request a password reset.
- You should then receive an email within an hour, typically less than 15 minutes.
- If you don't see the email, check your junk/spam box. Check with your spam filter or email provider, if you have one to have them release any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check with the person who invited you to ensure that they have your email invited and spelled correctly.
Some additional tips:
Add email@example.com to your safe senders list or to your address book to help ensure delivery.