If you want to send a link to a vault, folder, or specific file:
- Browse to and select the vault, folder, or file that you want to send a link to
- Under Tasks, click Send Link.
- Alternatively, you can click the Send Link to Vault/Folder/File icon under the Actions column.
- Select each user you want to send the link to, specify any personal message to include in the email, and then click Send.
When you send a link, the person you send the link to must meet the following requirements before they can view the document:
- They must be logged in to SmartVault
- They must be a member of the same SmartVault account you are working in
- They must have access to the vault or folder that contains the document. When you send a link, you can see the list of users who have access to the vault or folder.