The SmartVault Launchpad gives you access to the SmartVault Desktop software installed on your computer or on your hosted virtual desktop. You'll need to sign in to the installed desktop tools before you can use SmartVault. This article demostrates how you sign in to SmartVault with the SmartVault Launchpad.
Open the SmartVault Launchpad
- Click on the Launchpad icon on your desktop.
Note: To pin the Launchpad icon to your task bar, right click the icon, and select Pin to Task Bar.
- You can also click Start > All Programs > SmartVault, and select SmartVault Launchpad.
Sign in to the SmartVault Launchpad
- When you open the SmartVault Launchpad, a sign in window will appear in the bottom right of your screen. Enter your SmartVault username and password.
- Check the Remember email box so that SmartVault retains your email address.
(Warning: doing so reduces the overall security of your SmartVault account in exchange for convenience.)
- Press "Enter" on your keyboard or click on Sign In to submit your credentials and log in to SmartVault.
You can reset your SmartVault password if you forget it.