You can upload documents into SmartVault from your Android device using Google Chrome.
Note: Not all Android devices have the same operating system or Google Chrome version. Ensure that both are fully up to date.
1. Launch Google Chrome from your Android device.
2. Log in to the SmartVault portal at https://my.smartvault.com.
3. Tap the Menu button in Chrome and then tap Request Desktop Site.
4. After the page reloads, navigate to the folder where you want to upload to, and tap Upload Files.
5. In the Upload Files dialogue box, tap Browse.
6. Choose an action.
Note: You can take a picture of your attachment, or browse your mobile device for an existing document. After you take the picture or select the document, the upload will begin immediately. The camera option may not be available on all Android devices.
7. When complete, tap Close. A Success message appears when your files have been uploaded successfully.