Google Android has a variety of WebDAV applications available that you can use to connect to SmartVault and view and manage your documents.
The graph below shows what type of users can use the Android apps:
To use SmartVault with a WebDAV application on a Google Andriod device:
- Go to Google PlayStore at https://play.google.com, and then in the Search field, type WebDAV to search for an Android app that supports WebDAV.
- Review the list of available Android apps that support WebDAV, and then install the app that best meets your needs.
- After you have installed an Android WebDAV app, use the following settings to connect to your SmartVault account:
Title: (If applicable) SmartVault URL or Server https://docs.smartvault.com Sign In: SmartVault Email Address Password: SmartVault Password
- After you connect to your SmartVault account, you can now securely browse your accounts, vaults, folders, and documents.
- Only Administrators, Employees, Seasonal, and Client users can utilize the Google Android apps. Guest liceneses do not have the ability to use the WebDav feature.
- For information on our iPhone and iPad apps Click Here: