This solution covers two different behaviors with the SmartVault Integration with ProSereis.
- SmartVault option in the Print dialog is missing
- ProSeries integration with SmartVault does not complete
- The import from ProSeries dialog is empty
SmartVault Tax Plans for ProSeries 2013 and 2014
This usually happens because a specific path value for ProSeries is missing in the registry.
1. Determine if the machine is a 64bit or 32 bit O/S.
2. Exit the tax software and SmartVault.
- On 64bit machine open the registry and browse to HKLM\software\wow6432node\intuit\proseries 2014\Engine\wow64
- On 32bit machine open the registry and browse to
3. For the Path value, ensure the following is listed, if not update the Path value. Path = C:\ProWin14\32bit\
a. Right click on Path and click Modify.
b. Enter the C:\ProWin14\32bit\
If the "Path" key does not exist, then create the key and update the path.