When trying to print a return to SmartVault from Lacerte or ProSeries, the document does not show up in SmartVault. After checking the C:\ProgramData\Intuit\PTDesktop\PendingPrintJobs\SmartVault path, pending print jobs contain a .FAILED extension.
SmartVault for Intuit Tax Lacerte and ProSeries
SmartVault for Intuit Tax Lacerte Solo and Team plans
SmartVault for Intuit Tax ProSeries Solo and Team plans
This is likely to occur if the Employee's vault for the specific user does not contain the Integration Queue folder like below.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Login in as a different administrative user to SmartVault portal. (Add administrator)
- If the user experiencing the problem is the SmartVault primary contact, change the primary contact to a different administrative user.
- Remove the affected user from Manage Licenses window.
- Add user back as an employee from the View Dashboard page and mark them as an Administrator.
- Have the affected user open the SmartVault Launchpad and sign in.
- Open Lacerte.
- Print a Tax Return to verify.