When uploading a document in the SmartVault client portal, you may get the following messages:
- “Failed”. The message you see when you upload a file in the SmartVault client portal. This can happen if you use the Browse button or the Drag and Drop feature.
- File uploads partially and then hangs or locks up.
Note: This issue has been fixed in the latest versions of the product, though you may have to clear your cookies one last time to resolve this issue.
As of the October 2013 release, some browsers may have cookies caching data from the previous version of SmartVault and the cookies are not updating when connecting to the latest version of SmartVault on the server.
- Ensure that you are on the latest version of the browser, if not, update it.
Choose the following below to clear your cache on the web browser you use to access the SmartVault Portal:
Clear Cache: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-firefox-cache
Clear Cache: Go to Safari > Empty Cache
- Sign out of the SmartVault Portal and close all browser windows.
- Open the browser and sign into SmartVault
The browser you are using to access the site may not be a support browser. Check the System Requirements page to see which browsers are currently supported.