While updating SmartVault to the newest client version, you receive a FileLoadException error.
To be determined, however, it has been reported on both the Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click the Add/Remove Program icon (Windows XP) or Programs and Features icon/link (Windows Vista/7).
- Find SmartVault in the list of programs and click either Remove or Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstall wizard to complete the installation.
- Click this link to the SmartVault Desktop software.
- You may need to provide your SmartVault credentials if you are not already signed into SmartVault.
- On the right task pane, under SmartVault Apps for, click Microsoft Windows.
- The browser will ask you to Run or Save if you are using Internet Explorer. It may ask you to Save and then Run if you are using FireFox or Chrome.
- Once downloaded, the SmartVault install wizard will begin. Click Next to continue.
- Follow the prompts to click Next and then Finish.
- Click the SmartVault Launchpad icon on the desktop to start SmartVault.
- Open QuickBooks if you use the SmartVault integration.