Microsoft's latest security update (KB3076895) causes issues when SmartVault is installed and running on Windows Server 2008 R2. Some of the symptoms exhibited are:
- Server hangs and a forced boot is required
- User profiles are unable to log off
- The SmartVault Drive becomes unresponsive or disconnects
- The SmartVault application hangs and will not force close
- Explorer.exe becomes unresponsive
Microsoft has acknowledged the issues with KB3076895 and has released a fix. Please click on the link below to find how to obtain hotfix KB3090303.