- When modifying a PDF in SmartVault Drive Requires you to Save the File with a Different Name
- When you drag multiple file from SmartVault Drive to local desktop, you get an Windows security error.
The underlying cause of this error has to do with how your data is securely encrypted through SmartVault and a particular quirk of Adobe's security settings for PDFs.
- Open the Internet Explorer (I.E) browser.
- Click Tools > Internet Options > Security tab > Trusted Sites
- Add the following link file://docs.smartvault.com@ssl in the field and click Add.
- Check the box for “Require server verification….”option.
- Click Close > Ok.
- Close I.E.
- Exit out of SmartVault (right click the SmartVault systray icon and select Exit)
- Click SmartVault Launchpad and click SmartVault Drive.