This issue has been fixed in the latest versions of SmartVault, although you may have to clear your cookies to resolve this issue.
When uploading a document in the SmartVault Portal, you may get the following errors:
- A "Failed" message appears when using the Browse button or the Drag and Drop feature.
- The file uploads partially and then hangs or locks up.
This happens if your browser has cookies caching data from an older version of SmartVault (October 2013 or before) and the cookies are not updating when connecting to the latest version of SmartVault.
To resolve this issue:
1. Ensure that you are on the latest version of your browser. If not, update it.
2. Choose from the following below to clear your cache on the web browser you use to access the SmartVault Portal:
3. Sign out of the SmartVault Portal and close all browser windows.
4. Open the browser and sign into SmartVault