The system where the SmartVault Desktop software is installed must meet the following requirements:
|Supported Operating System(s):|| |
• Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Windows Server 2008
• Windows Server 2012
.NET Framework 3.5 must be installed or enabled on Windows versions mentioned above.
|Disk Space:||100MB Free disk space|
|Installed Memory (RAM):||2 GB RAM or more|
|Web Browser:|| |
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later – Windows 7, Windows 8
• Mozilla Firefox latest version
• Google Chrome latest version
Note: While you cannot install SmartVault software on a Mac, you can access the SmartVault Portal through Apple Safari.
|Scanner (Optional):|| |
• A TWAIN-compatible scanner (desktop only), a Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner, or a Canon CaptureOnTouch scanner (if you want to scan and attach documents)
• 6 -10 MB/s for Downloads ▼
- The SmartVault desktop software cannot be installed on a Mac computer or a Windows network location.
- The Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server O/S systems are no longer supported by Microsoft or SmartVault.
Note: If you are receiving a Windows XP error and have Windows 10 installed, please refer to the article link below:
- For Mac users, you can map the SmartVault drive to your Mac. Please refer to the following links below: