This is currently affecting any workstations with Webroot installed. After a recent update from Webroot, certain components of SmartVault were removed. This caused the print option to print from Lacerte/Proseries to SmartVault disappear.
Webroot SecureAnywhere may be managed by your IT administrators. If so, only your IT administrations will be able to perform the steps below.
In Order restore the functionality of printing from Lacerte/ProSeries, follow the steps:
- Exit SmartVault and Lacerte/ProSeries
- Exit Webroot
- Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, and uninstall SmartVault. If SmartVault is not listed in the list of Programs, continue to the next step.
- Install SmartVault by logging in to https://my.smartvault.com. On the right hand side of the page, underneath SmartVault Apps For, click on Microsoft Windows. The download and still SmartVault.
- After installation is complete you will need to run Webroot and add SmartVault as a trusted application. If you need assistance doing this, please contact Webroot support.
- Launch SmartVault and Lacerte/Proseries and check to see if the print functionality has been restored.