This article can be used to verify and correct SmartVault's integration with QuickBooks.
For QuickBooks Desktop versions 2009 and later:
Sometimes a QuickBooks company file that has previously been integrated with SmartVault may need to be re-integrated. Additionally, the application integration settings may not have been properly selected at first.
- Open a QuickBooks company file with administrative permissions.
- Choose Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications.
- On the Company Preferences tab, select SmartVault, and then click Remove.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Exit the SmartVault Desktop software.
- Restart QuickBooks.
- A QuickBooks Certificate window should open. Select Yes, always. If this company file is used by multiple users, select Admin for the Login As field.
- Open SmartVault and then sign in to SmartVault using the SmartVault QuickBooks Toolbar.
If the SmartVault QuickBooks Toolbar is still missing, check to see if QuickBooks is running in the background.