This article can be used to verify and correct SmartVault's integration with QuickBooks.
Sometimes a QuickBooks company file that has previously been integrated with SmartVault may need to be re-integrated. Additionally, the application integration settings may not have been properly selected at first.
- Open a QuickBooks company file and sing in as an admin in single-user mode.
- Choose Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications.
- On the Company Preferences tab, select SmartVault, and then click Remove.
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Restart the SmartVault Desktop software.
- Restart QuickBooks.
- A QuickBooks Certificate window should open. Select Yes, always. If this company file is used by multiple users, select Admin for the Login As field.
- If prompted, sign in to SmartVault using the SmartVault QuickBooks Toolbar.
If the SmartVault QuickBooks Toolbar is still missing, check to see if QuickBooks is running in the background.