The files that you are uploading to SmartVault must be in a third party file sharing application such as mail, DropBox, and google drive.
Send documents to SmartVault using a third party file sharing app on an iPhone or an iPad.
- Open your preferred third party file sharing application. Ex. Dropbox.
2. Locate the document you want to upload
- Preview the document by taping the document title.
- Select that document and choose the share icon which is a box with an arrow attached pointing up.
- At this point, several icons will display giving you the ability to share to different applications, Choose the icon that displays "open in" icon.
- Locate and choose the option "Copy to Smart Vault".
- Smart Vault will launch, type in your passcode and choose the folder you want want to upload in.
- Choose the upload button on the top right of the app and your file will be uploaded.
- We do not have support for third party applications.
- Not all applications will have this exact same looking display of files.