You may need to create an entire back up of your SmartVault account on your local drive. Use the instructions on this article to show you two different ways you can back up your SmartVault account.
- Click on File in the main menu within Connected Desktop, and select Export data...
- The Export Data window opens. If you have a client in the Client List pane selected, the Export Data window will select to include that client as the record to export by default. Select "Include all XX clients".
- Click Browse... to locate a folder on your computer to receive the files and folders you are exporting. Select the location to save your export and click OK. Click Next.
- The export starts, and when finished, the windows displays that the export completed.
- Click Exit.
- Check your folder location to verify that the export completed successfully.
If you do not have access to the Connected Desktop, you can use the SmartVault WebDrive instead.