Connected Desktop allows you to search all files or folders in any client vault in your account. The Global Find tool searches through all of your clients for a match on the text you enter. You can then cycle through the results and view each match in the Document View pane.
- Click the Edit option in the menu bar at the top of the Connected Desktop window.
- Click the Find... option in the Edit menu to access the Global Find tool.
- The Find File dialog box opens.
- By default, the Match file names checkbox is checked; select a search based on folder names, file names, or both, and check each box accordingly.
- Enter the text to search for and click Find Next.
- The Find File dialog box displays the number of matches found in your account. Clicking Find Next cycles you through each match. Click Find Previous to return to a previous match.
- Click Cancel when you have found the file or folder to work with that file or folder in the Document View pane.