By default, SmartVault Desktop software components such as the Drive, the Toolbar, and the Inbox use the time zone specified for your local computer.
However, the SmartVault Portal uses (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) as the default time zone setting. Specify your time zone in the Portal so that when you create and modify documents, the dates and times display consistently with your local time.
- Sign in to the SmartVault client portal.
- Click the icon in the top right.
- Click My Info under the User Settings
- In the Time Zone: field, click the drop down box to select your time zone from the list.
- Click Save Changes to finalize the time zone change.