In SmartVault, you have the ability to update or change the name of a client at any given time through the Dashboard. Follow the steps below to change the name of a client correctly.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- In the Dashboard, click on the Clients icon.
- Click on the search icon to search for the client you wish to change.
- If you are using the List View, continue to the next step. If you are using the V-Card view, skip to Step 6.
- In the List View, click on the Client's Name to edit the client. Then skip to Step 7.
- In the V-Card View, click on the Pencil Icon towards the top right of the client's card to edit the client.
- Make adjustments by editing the First Name, Last Name or Company name. Then click on the Save icon in the top left corner.
After the client is saved, you will have to Redistribute your clients in order to reorder your client list in alphabetical order in the Client Portal.
- In the Dashboard, click on the Files and Folders icon.
- On the left hand column, click on the Clients container.
- Click on the Container Properties icon towards the top left.
- Click the Redistribute Clients tab.
- Click on Submit Redistribute Request