You can configure upload and download email notifications for any vault or folder that you have access to. For example, you can specify that you want to be notified when documents are uploaded to or downloaded from a folder.
After completing this how-to you will have the ability to modify download and upload notifications for specific folders.
- Select the files view on the left side bar.
- Select the folder you would like to add notifications too.
- Then select the Container Properties
- Select the Access and Notifications tab
- Choose "Edit Access Settings"
- Check the box for Upload Notifications or Download Notifications
- Save the changes by clicking "Save Settings"
If you do not see the Access and Notifications Settings area, the account you are working in has been configured to prevent users from specifying their own notification settings. For more information, see Specifying Account-Level Notification Preferences.
Additionally, an Admin user in a SmartVault Solo or Team Accountants Plan or a SmartVault Tax Plan can set notifications for types of folders on folder templates that are created in a SmartVault account.