- Click Employees.
- Click the + icon in the grey bar Add new employee. (If you need to add an additional license, follow this guide.)
- Click the + icon to add information for each field.
- Name and Email are required to save the Employee.
- Check Administrative user to give the employee administrator privileges and a green badge appears on the employee icon See this article for more about what an administrator can do in your SmartVault account.
- Click Save Changes.
- When you've saved your changes, the new employee is added to your employee list.
- Value does not fall within the expected range.
If you experience the Error above it means that one of the fields in the form has a syntax error such as a space in an email address. Check the field that is highlighted in red to identify the problem
- Adding this user would exceed the user limit for this account.
This error may mean you don't have enough licenses to add this employee. You may need to add additional licenses to your account. Follow these instructions if you experience the error above
- Sequence contains no elements.
This error message will come up if you have previously added the employee's email address as a guest and are now trying to add that email address as a user. Follow these instructions if you experience the error above.