SmartVault Administrators have full access to the SmartVault account. SmartVault Administrators can perform the following actions:
• Manage all vaults, folders, and documents in the account
• Share vaults and folders with other users, clients, and guests
• Add and remove users from the account
• Add QuickBooks or Reckon Accounts company files to SmartVault
• Custom-brand the SmartVault account
• View user activity in vaults and folders
• Manage billing
• Upgrade the account
Only SmartVault users assigned a User license can be members of this group. Users with a client or guest license cannot be members of this group. Adding a trusted staff member as an additional administrator is a fast and easy way to ensure that more than one person can create new Vaults and invite Vault Managers to your SmartVault account.
- Select your account name on the top right with the gear symbol.
- Click on Administrators
- If you want to add a user as an admin then click on the "Add Member" button on the right.
- The remove button will give you the option to change the level of access from an admin to a user.