Employees can be added or removed from the custom groups at anytime. This steps below will guide you through the process of adding or removing users from a custom group.
- Select the account name on the top right next to the gear icon.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the group name to see a drop down list of groups and select the preferred group that was intended to by modified.
- Select the employees from the left side and choose add to add the user to a group.
- Select the user you would like to remove from the group on the left then choose the remove button.
- Save the changes using the save button on the bottom of screen when finished.
Only Administrators can modify custom group members