SmartVault Administrators can perform the following actions:
- View which type of license (user, client, or guest) is associated with each user in the account.
- Change the type of license associated with a user in an account. For example, SmartVault Administrators can change the license associated with a user from:
- Guest to User, or from User to Guest
- Guest to a Client User
- Remove, or delete, users, clients, or guests from an account if the user, client, or guests should no longer have access to the SmartVault account.
1. Locate the account name next to the gear symbol on the top right of Dashboard view.
2. Select Licenses located on the left.
3. Choose either the Users tab or the Guest tab to Edit or Remove access.
* To change the type of license associated with a user:
- Select the appropriate tab for the user. For example, if you want to change a user’s license type from guest to user, select the Guests tab.
- Click Edit and select the license type for the user, and then click Save.
Note:You must be a SmartVault Administrator to manage licenses. If you don't see Manage Licenses, your SmartVault user ID is not a member of the SmartVault Administrators group for the account, you'll need to set your employee user as an admin.
Out of licenses? Needs to add something to your bill? Viewing and Making Changes to your Plan.