You might need to send an additional invitation to your clients who have yet to activate their accounts. You can filter your client list in the SmartVault Portal to only show those clients who have yet to activate their accounts. Then, you can select all of these clients or select any number of these clients individually, and you can send a duplicate invitation.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Right click on your account and select View Dashboard.
- Click Clients.
- Click on Edit filters.
- Select any combination of Type of Client filters.
- Under The status of the client's invitation, select only the Invited clients with pending invitation option. Make sure all other filters are unchecked.
- Click Apply.
- SmartVault will populate your client list with only those clients who have previously been invited, but who have not yet activated their accounts.
- Select all clients or select any number of these clients individually.
- When finished selecting, click Invite Client.
- Click OK.
- When SmartVault finishes sending your invitations, the status column changes to Submitted. Click Close.