You can set global upload and download notifications for a folder in the Folder Templates per user group, including the custom groups provided by SmartVault.
- Click Manage Folder Templates.
- Choose a template to edit and click View and edit templates (the pencil icon).
- Select the specific folder to set notifications and click on Configure node (the gear icon).
- Select Edit node.
- Under Notifications click the + symbol to add users or the X symbol to remove users.
- Select upload, download, or all to set notifications for a user group.
- Click Save changes,
- Click Save changes and provide a description of the changes you made in the window the opens.
- Check Apply now and click OK.
- The user groups you selected will now receive email notifications for uploaded or downloaded documents for all folders previously created with this template and additional folders you create with this template in the future.