- From the SmartVault Launchpad, click SmartVault Drive.
- Click Correct (if it has a red x in the top left, if not proceed to the next step)
- Click Ok on the new window that pops up
- Input email and password
- Click OK
- Drive is now mapped and ready for use.
- The SmartVault Drive is compatible with:
- Windows 7 or later
- Windows Server 2008 or later
- Macintosh OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later
- Only User and Client licenses can use the SmartVault Drive; Guest licenses cannot. It will appear blank
- Consider using a third party WebDAV client if you often upload or download files in bulk to or from SmartVault.
Map a SmartVault Drive on