After downloading and installing the Outlook Plug-in, you can use this tool to directly include links to vaults, folders, or files to users with access to your SmartVault account. For tax and accounting plans, you must have granted access to the vault, folder, or file before the recipients to which you send these links can view the location in your SmartVault account. For business plans, including Reckon Business and Partners Plans, you can invite clients right from the plug-in.
- Sign-in to SmartVault on your desktop.
- Open Outlook.
- Click New Email.
- Enter the email addresses for all intended recipients.
- Click Send Link to open a drop down menu.
- Select Send Message with Link to include a message with the link:
or, select Insert Link to generate only the link.
- Navigate to the vault, folder, or file to send and click OK.
Note: The account above belongs to a tax accounting plan
- Finish composing your email and click Send.